Amy Nunez, M.S., CCC-SLP
Licensed Speech and Language Pathologist, Pediatric Feeding and Swallowing Specialist and Orofacial Myofunctional Therapist.
Amy Nunez, M.S., CCC-SLP is the owner and director of Crumbs and Smiles. She received her Masters of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders from Chapman University and has been working with children with feeding and swallowing disorders for over seven years. She is a member of the California Speech-Language-Hearing Association (CSHA) and American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- SOS Approach to Feeding Therapy
- Talk Tools Oral Placement Therapy
- Beckman Oral Motor Therapy
- Catherine Shaker’s Approach to Feeding and Swallowing Therapy
- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy
- Ampcare Neuromuscular Stimulation
Techniques Incorporated in Therapy:
- Mealtime Programs
- Food Chaining
- Behavioral Modification
- Division of Responsibility
- Responsive Feeding
- Trust Model
Education and Experience:
- Master of Science, Communication Sciences & Disorders, Chapman University
- Post Baccalaureate Program, Communication Disorders, California State University, Fullerton
- Bachelor of Arts, Italian Studies, California State University, Long Beach and International Programs, Florence, Italy
She has presented on feeding and swallowing at both CSHA and ASHA discussing the assessment and treatment process as well generalization of skills into the home and school environments.