Crumbs and Smiles provides evaluation and treatment for feeding and swallowing disorders for children birth to 18 years of age with a variety of diagnoses.
With over seven years of experience
working with families and their
children with feeding and swallowing
disorders, I am educated and
certified in a variety of treatment
approaches to support your child’s
success during mealtimes.
Crumbs and Smiles’ mission is to support the growth of healthy and independent children by providing a family centered approach to feeding and swallowing therapy and collaborating with allied professionals to ensure quality of care.
Crumbs and Smiles Provides:
- Comprehensive clinical bedside swallowing evaluations
- 60 minute therapy sessions
- Individualized family & child treatment plans
- Support with generalization of skills in the home & school environments
- Collaboration with schools to ensure your child is safe while eating & maintains adequate nutrition & hydration
- Collaborative care with allied medical professionals
- Parent education & training to support progress
- Consistent scheduling & effective communication throughout the therapeutic process
Crumbs and Smiles provides